Civil Engineer - Huddersfield
My client is a fantastic multidisciplinary consultancy that provides sustainable solutions in both the infrastructure and environmental markets. They are a friendly and professional team who take pride in their high quality of service and are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team in Huddersfield, specialising in Bridges department! My client is passionate about providing sustainable design for the built environment, having gained a real expertise over time. They are always looking to the future, having welcomed computer aided and 3D design and construction techniques into a part of their routine within dependable structural engineering! Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients to identify their specific requirements.
- Promoting innovative solutions.
- Delivering quality inspections, technical designs, and reports.
- Experience writing technical reports.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Awareness of relevant Structural design software including knowledge of Bridge designs.
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities available to work on a wide variety of exciting and challenging projects in the regeneration, property, waste and energy sectors.
My client is a brilliant multidisciplinary consultancy. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you!
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Hannah Parker on or email to .