Typical activities might include:
- Project Management for some of the largest housebuilders in the UK
- Manage up to date library of all standard details for our Future Found system
- Preparation of RC drawings and schedules
- Compliance with QA and technical standards
- Drawing take offs
- Estimating and quoting bespoke solutions direct to clients
- Reviewing and creating structural calculations and drawings and dealing with major stakeholders
- Supporting new projects through on-site training of ground workers and clients
- Attending and giving technical presentations to prospective clients
- Managing leads and prospective clients
- Working within a small team to deliver and push the boundaries of the system for the benefit of the client
What are all the practical details?
- Starting salary: £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Company benefits: Membership of the trust following 12 months service. Annual profit related bonus. Company pension. Death in service policy.
- Location: Kingsforth Rd, Thurcroft, Rotherham, S66 9HU
- COVID Start details: You will predominantly be office-based in Thurcroft, Rotherham.
- Transport and parking: Short drive from Rotherham town centre (approximately 15 minutes) and Sheffield town centre (approximately 30 minutes). Also accessible via public transport. Free parking on site.
- Final interview date(s): 31 October - 11 November 2022
- Start date: November 2022
What's the business all about?
The business is Build-Lite UK Ltd who develop, manufacture and supply a range of innovative building products and creative architectural mouldings for the construction industry. Their goal is to provide new construction materials that significantly reduce build-time, improve the carbon footprint and reduce the costs of new developments. The business has recently moved to employee ownership through an Employee Ownership Trust, meaning that the successful candidate will have a real say in the future of Build Lite and be significantly rewarded when the business succeeds. This is an incredible opportunity - and responsibility - for a committed graduate to have a real stake in a successful, growing business.