Structural Engineer - Glasgow
My client is a major multidisciplinary consultancy who specialise in infrastructure and building projects within both the public and private sectors. They have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join their renowned Structures team in Glasgow! Why this Consultancy?
They house a broad range of specialists offering a great diversity of skills throughout both the public and private sectors and specialise in infrastructure and buildings, having a passion for keeping the country moving so communities can prosper. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a renowned team on a wide range of regional and UK projects! What are the Responsibilities?
What are the Requirements?
- You will undertake a range of activities within the Structures Department, mainly in the design and assessment of building structures.
- You will assist in the preparation of structural schemes and focus on specific elements of major improvements.
- You will be involved in both preliminary and detailed design.
- You will assist in the preparation of contract documents and procurement.
- You will contribute to technical feasibility studies and the production of related subjects.
What are the Benefits?
- You will show the ability to competently deliver building projects, inception and completion, across a range of market structures.
- Some experience in assisting in the Structural design process.
- Producing Structural calculations.
- You will have excellent communication, both written and verbal, and have some experience in the preparation of technical feasibility studies.
- You will be familiar with specialist computer applications including CAD.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Generous holidays.
- Cycle2work scheme.
- Access to Employee Network Groups.
My client is a brilliant multidisciplinary consultancy, with 3700 staff members working in 50 offices. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you! What's next?
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Hannah Parker on or email to . I look forward to hearing form you!