We are currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Structural Engineer for a multidisciplinary consultancy that conduct construction projects across the UK based in Hertfordshire. This opportunity is for someone who is passionate to display their arsenal of experience with the ability to lead a team of experienced engineers.
The Director of Structural Engineer will co-lead a team of structural engineers and technicians. Leading project teams, supervising and training engineers and technicians. Working as a Mentor delivering appraisals and development of engineers and technicians.
The successful candidate will have strong business acumen and a level of understanding of the finances of a structural engineering department. Rapport building skills and an experience of running a team within the civil sector are pivotal for this role. Associate Director Structural EngineerPosition Overview
Associate Director Structural EngineerPosition Requirements
- Leasing with company directors with financial, technical and project management control of structural engineering aspects of projects.
- Attend meetings with clients, architects, subcontractors and other professionals whilst carrying out duties and at all times representing the business in a professional and courteous way.
- Support teams to undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specifications, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or (internal or external) project manager as necessary.
- Checking calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others
Associate Director Structural EngineerPosition Remuneration
- At least 7 years post-qualification experience in structural engineering design.
- Chartered Structural Engineer.
- Active client portfolio
- Expertise in maintaining an overview of entire projects and supporting the focus on appropriate level of detailed design.
- Wealth of Knowledge of design tools such as Tedds, Tekla, Revit, Masterseries
- Competitive salary
- 5% Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Initial 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.