With a vast pipeline of work across Severn Trent, Thames Water, HS2 and Yorkshire Water we are looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer to join our water engineering team. With offices in Leicester, Birmingham, Derby and Nottingham we are flexible as to where you are based, with both office and home working.
We are currently looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to join our Midlands based water team. You will work across our project delivery and hydraulic modelling teams supporting wastewater infrastructure schemes, primary duties will include:
- Engaging with Clients operational staff regarding reactive and proactive works
- Strategic catchment assessment
- Develop scheme designs from inception through to completion
- Assist in the management of projects and cost control
- Represent the firm at client meetings
- Manage and develop team members to produce required outputs
- Support driving development of processes and procedures
The supply, management and disposal of water are at the core of what we do, if you have experience across wastewater services and are looking for a new opportunity then please get in touch!About You
This role will suit a Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer who has experience working in wastewater infrastructure across the UK. Ideally you will also have the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Relevant post-graduation working experience in wastewater infrastructure
- Experience of developing infrastructure schemes
- Experience in catchment risk analysis
- Understanding of catchment planning
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Full UK drivinglicense
At Pick Everard, we work together to make the extraordinary a reality. We are looking for exceptional new talent to be a part of our journey as we move forward through our ambitious five-year Business Plan.
We are an independent award-winning property and construction consultancy firm, operating within the industry, providing complete integrated service delivery to help our clients deliver better solutions across real estate, infrastructure and the natural environment.
We are at the forefront of the industry and enjoy a culture that is centered around being creative, professional, compassionate, client-oriented and fun.
Our recent successes include:
- Listed as an NCE100 Consultancy and AJ100 Practice
- Named a Top 150 Consultancy by Building Magazine
- Recognised as a leading Financial Times Consultancy
- Winners of the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACE)Awards, Best Business Performance of the Year Large Consultancy
- Winners at the RICS Awards Infrastructure category
- An Investors in People and Investors in Excellence accredited business
- Winners at the Enterprising Women Awards
Through our remarkable history we have already established the sound principles of success and we have the vision and ambition to be even better, as we move forward into a very bright future. Were growing and we need more experts onboard. Join us and we will provide you with an inspiring environment in which youll be able to drive real progress and impact in your career.
To learn more about why it is good to work here please visit our website and follow us on social media. Be part of it.Remuneration / benefits
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community, and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation. We are also a responsible employer and Investors in People accredited business.
You will receive an attractive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Childcare benefits
- Adoption & Shared Parental Leave benefits
- Long service awards
- Annual BeingPickEverard awards
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Discount Scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note we are not accepting speculative CVs or approaches from recruitment agencies for this role.