A leading Civil Engineering and Construction Main Contractor are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position based in the Glasgow area. Operating across Scotland they have an opening due to a sizeable pipeline and recent project wins.Our client:
What youll be doing:
- The client is a leading Scottish business operating primarily within construction and infrastructure schemes;
- With a responsible sustainability strategy, they invest significant time and effort to ensure safe working environments with minimal environmental impact;
- They have built up a client base and workloads developing marine works, energy, infrastructure and water management throughout Scotland;
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which has been steadily growing since their inception, and with scope for work for years to come.
- Very strong reputation within the Civil Engineering market for tackling complex projects and self-delivering in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
What you need to be successful:
- The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for preparing tender and contract documents, including performing risk, value management and cost control;
- You will perform cost analysis, seek funding options and prepare final accounts for submission;??
- Working on various civil engineering projects, you will also be responsible for managing costs from inception to completion to minimise cost and maximising value for money.
- You will be responsible for multiple projects at one time and also play in a key role in the development of Assistant and Graduate Quantity Surveyors.
Whats in it for you:
- You will have a minimum HNC within civil engineering or quantity surveying;
- At least 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor;
- NEC Contract experience;
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous civil engineering experience essential.
What you need to do next:
- Competitive Salary;
- Benefits include, Car / Car Allowance andpension
- Bonus scheme;
- Excellent experience working with a leading main contractor with clear structure to progress
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to James Brodie at James Gray Recruitment. To hear more about this or other opportunities we are recruiting for, please contact James