Develop your career and skills with this international construction plant manufacturer.
We're representing a global manufacturer of heavy construction vehicles, a company who are #1 in their sector.
This is a rare opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who lives around the Maidstone or the wider Kent area to join this iconic brand. It's a professional environment with an extensive package available that includes:
* Flexibility to tailor your schedule and finish early when you wish to.
* Extensive overtime - paid at time and a half (when you want it) - providing an OTE potential of £60K.
* Family friendly hours Monday - Friday (evenings and weekends are free).
* You're paid door-to-door regardless of traffic or location.
* Company policy to promote internally - providing opportunities to move into Management, Technical Support or Product Sales roles across their group.
* Looking to complete further qualifications? This company support their field service engineers both financially and with paid time off to gain higher industry qualifications.
* Company share scheme.
* Corporate benefits package including a high contributory pension, annual bonus, life assurance and group discounts.
* Brand new high-spec company van.
About the company:
Market leader - with a reputation for designing, building and maintaining their own state-of-the-art heavy construction vehicles.
Aftersales is extremely important to this business - it's all kept in house. As a result their Field Service Engineers receive industry leading training and working conditions.
What will the day to day job include?
All new starters receive extensive manufacturer training, followed by time in the field shadowing a senior engineer.
Once you're comfortable you'll be travelling across your local area conducting servicing, repairs, maintenance, inspections and commissioning across their impressive fleet.
Its a rewarding role - you'll have the pride of representing this iconic brand as a true specialist product technician. In time you'll become an electrical specialist working on incredibly advanced systems ensuring your skills are always in demand.
* An existing Field Service Engineer / Plant Fitter who enjoys repairing heavy plant or an engineer who wants to move into this field.
* You'll need to have a track-record of maintaining construction plant, or something similar such as powered access, forklift, cranes, agricultural machinery etc.
* Experience of working on hydraulic and electrical systems is essential.
* A desire to become a true product specialist working on one brand.
Apply now for more detailed information and to be considered