Due to further projects undertaken, a leading global geoscience & geotechnical consultancy that provides technical services & geotechnical advice, design, consulting, and management services to the offshore energy sectors (renewables, oil, and gas) are opening its doors once again for experienced Geotechnical Engineers, like you.
This is a rare opportunity for you as their next Geotechnical Engineer as you will have the following duties:
· Lead in the preparation and delivery of geotechnical studies, designs, and technical reports, which could cover any of the above activities
· Conduct and supervise data assessments and geotechnical analyses
· Client liaison and supporting project delivery to meet client's needs with good commercial awareness and financial judgment
· Able to present their work effectively to multi-disciplinary / multi-national teams and in front of clients
Qualifications/Skills/Experience that are required from you.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a geotechnical engineering environment in the offshore sector.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Geology, or closely related subject supported by further academic study or practical experience in geotechnical engineering or engineering geology in the offshore sector
- Knowledge of ground investigation, geotechnical engineering, and geological processes.
- Computer literate and excellent technical report writing skills
- Working knowledge of geotechnical software: ArcGIS, Global Mapper, and proprietary software for geotechnical analysis, such as PLAXIS, GIS, GRL WEAP.
- Experience in offshore foundation design, covering shallow and deep foundations, and mooring anchor analysis
- Jack up leg penetration assessment
- Trenching/Burial assessments, Cable Burial Risk Assessment (CBRA)
- Seismic Hazard Assessment (PSHA)
- Active participation/graduate membership in a professional organisation such as the Institution of Civil Engineers, or Geological Society
If you are interested in this role, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Our client offers a competitive salary package according to experience