Our client is one of the most respected and well known multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies with a global reach and at present they are looking to appoint an Associate Geotechnical Engineer to become a team leader of their office in Edinburgh.
The hire is due to growing demands from clients, especially within the infrastructure sector.
This role offers more than just a job, it offers the opportunity to shape the environment around you.
For this role you should have the passion to develop the brand and expand their infrastructure geotechnical ability by building upon the existing projects pipeline.
You will posses a proven track record of technical and project management skills, working on multi-million-pound projects across a broad range of sectors.
ASSOCIATE GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the Geotechnical team for major infrastructure projects
- Attracting new clients/ work
- Represent the business at various networking events
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
ASSOCIATE GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER PROFILE
- Experience within; Rail, Highways or Water geotechnics
- Strong academic background with a relevant degree e.g. Civil Engineering
- Chartered member
- Proven Geotechnical design experience
- Brilliant communication skills
- Good commercial track record in negotiating and running profitable projects
- £65,000 - £75,000 Per annum
- Hybrid working options
- Matched pension (up to 10%)
- 25 days annual leave (option to purchase more)
- Medical cover
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!