Our client has an impressive project pipeline, and they are searching for a Structural Engineer to join their Edinburgh office on a permanent basis after several key client wins and successful bids.
Our client is 100% employee owned and they have developed a reputation for producing award-winning engineering throughout the country and beyond.
At present, they are currently working on several large-scale, city-shaping projects that any Structural Engineer would like to work on.
To be considered for this role you should have around 3 years' experience within a UK based engineering consultancy and possess a strong working knowledge of design standards and design in all common building materials.
This is a technically challenging position, and the ideal Structural Engineer will be innovative, and capable of producing robust and sustainable engineering solutions for complicated construction projects.
Within this role, you will be provided with award winning training and support to allow you to advance quickly in your career as you work towards your professional aspirations such as becoming Chartered and reaching senior status and beyond.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Produce calculation, models, reports, and presentations
- Liaise with internal departments and external clients
- Prepare fee proposals or bids and competition designs
- Mentor and assist graduates and less experienced engineers whilst managing your continued professional developments
- 30,000 - 40,000 Per annum
- 25 Days holiday entitlement
- Immediate enrolment in employee ownership
- Hybrid working of 2-3 days working from home
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!