Senior Structural Engineer- Work from home options! Oxfordshire Salary up to £50,000 + Benefits Ref MR04
Our client, a small, well-established and successful, Structural Design Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced, Senior Structural Engineer with relevant design experience, to join a friendly and vibrant design practice. This role can be office based or a mix of office and home working. This is an urgent role and they can offer a quick start for the right person!
The successful applicant will be expected to form a key part of the structural engineering team.
Current workload is made up of several interesting projects with residential and commercial work making up the bulk of the workload. In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartership*
- You will have structural design experience gained from in a consultancy environment
- You should have experience of design in all major materials (steel, concrete, timber and/or masonry and possess excellent communication skills.
- A determination to succeed
- You will work well as part of a close-knit team
- This is very much a position suited for someone looking to advance to the next step on their career ladder.
Salary and benefits are both competitive and negotiable for the right candidate, together with genuine opportunities for progression within the company. Our client is happy to offer a mix of office and home based working options**
In order to discuss this SeniorStructural Engineer
role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA
on or email your CV to