Our client is one of the global leaders in carbon capture and green hydrogen projects.
They are currently looking for an experienced Construction Field Engineer to support their high value downstream green hydrogen project from the UK offices (Surrey). As Construction Field Engineer, you will:
- Provide technical support to Field Supervision.
- Review engineering and design documents for errors and omissions and prepare Engineering Site Instructions (ESI's) for correction.
- Prepare, expedite and coordinate response for TQ's / SQ's required for clarification of drawing or specification information.
- Implement and ensure site change management processes run effectively in conjunction with site manager and contracts manager.
- Coordinate with Discipline Engineers and 3rd party design and on installation modifications that may impact interfacing works.
- Support field supervision to monitor field installation works for compliance with the drawings and specifications.
- Maintain/Monitor as-built drawings.
- Coordinate the review of site installation drawings from Vendors / Sub Contractors for completeness and compliance.
- Assist with Vendor technical issues and clarifications.
- Coordinate with Document Control for proper assignment of documents for filing purposes.
- Monitor and expedite engineering deliverables.
- Support review project design and engineering BOQ's for completeness.
- Assist to prepare technical aspect of field requisitions for site procurement activities.
- Support Completions Coordinator with engineering verification of systems completions.
- Support and coordinate technical issues associated with construction and vendor quality management.
- Support site construction manager in setting expectations on HSE and Quality.
- Deputise for site construction manager.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.