PROJECT MANAGER – CIVIL ENGINEERING
Mattern & Craig is an employee-owned, professional engineering and surveying firm established in 1978. We serve both public and private clients primarily in VA, TN, NC, and SC. We are looking for a motivated and responsible individual for a Project Manager role in the Civil Division of our Charleston, SC location.
The successful candidate will manage multiple design projects; develop project schedules and budgets; supervise design team members and provide quality assurance for meeting design criteria and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee general municipal and private site development related projects.
- Manage design team members
- Participate in business development activities.
- Assist in the development of Statements of Qualifications (SOQ), technical proposals and presentations
- Coordinate with clients, sub-consultants, and government and regulatory agencies.
- South Carolina Registered PE preferred, or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from ABET accredited engineering program
- Strong client and project development experience
- High proficiency with South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT) methodology with working knowledge of design plan preparation, the bidding process and construction administration.
- Excellent engineering design, written, and communication skills
- Minimum of 12 years of technical experience including 5 years of project management and client services experience
- Experience with SCDOT and municipalities is a plus
Mattern & Craig offers a competitive benefits package, including ESOP and 401K retirement plans, and a growth-oriented environment. If you are interested in an excellent opportunity to join a winning team, please e-mail your resume to HR@matternandcraig.com.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.matternandcraig.com.