Graduate Structural Engineer +2
£32,000 - £40,000
My client is located in a big, serviced office building with an onsite café and lots of parking. A 10-minute walk from the local train station.
* Design experience in reinforced concrete, steel and masonry and timber.
* Carry out supplier drawing reviews and help incorporate supplier requirements into drawings where necessary
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Pro-active stance and a commitment to work strictly to programmes set by the Company Director, and to drive production to meet agreed deadlines.
* Ability to plan and develop your own programmes and coordinate others to help you achieve the deadlines set for you / by you.
* Hybrid, flexible working (once 3 month probation period has been completed)
* Private healthcare
* Annual bonus scheme
* On-site parking
Plus much more!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business with a reputable brand in an empowering and supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity to learn and develop your career.
Call Jack Ryan at Strata Consulting today on (phone number removed) for more info, or click apply to start the conversation