Professional Engineer/Commercial Diver – 4yr. Civil Engineer Degree or equivalent
Qualifications: 1. Experience in underwater bridge inspections, acting as a team leader for 8 to 10 years
2. ADC-I certified diver
3. Certified bridge inspection -- NBIS 2-week course and underwater inspection course
4. Ability to analysis and design underwater repairs
5. Additional experience to include underwater inspection of dam, piers, bulkheads, wharfs, outfall structures.
6. Current physical, OSHA, First Aid
7. Must be able to “take” charge and be a leader of dive team
8. Ability to operate small boats a plus
Compensation: 1. Salary of $125k to $135k, based upon experience and negotiable
2. Signing bonus
3. Willing to sign a one year contract if requested.
4. Excellent fringe benefits, including 401K
Currently WJ Castle is working in the states of PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE, VA, West Virginia and Connecticut. Travel and overnight stays can be required. There is the opportunity to work with our affiliate construction company – Hydro-Marine Construction Co., Inc. in developing repair designs, construction inspection and management.
Immediate Opening – Contact Deb Zellers, email@example.com, for more information.