Looking for a new role in Civil Engineering?
Looking for a role with great opportunity for progression?
I have a very exciting opportunity available for a Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy offering hybrid remote working.
You will be working on a wide variety of development infrastructure design, focussing on drainage design. You will also be involved with pavement, earthworks, and highways (S278/S38) from time to time.
Experience in a similar role using software such as Microdrainage is essential. Experience in Civil 3D and AutoCAD would be beneficial, however, the team has Technicians for this type of work.
The company are looking for ambitious individuals who want to move up the ladder.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive:
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Initial 25 days holiday (3 held for the Christmas period)
- Additional holiday can be accrued in accordance with the number of years services, up to a
total of 28 days
- The option to bank, buy or sell holiday each year after one years' service
- Long service awards including additional days off and £500 cash award
- Flexible working including the opportunity to work from home
- Paid professional membership
- Interest free loan for annual travel season ticket
- Yearly flu vaccine
- Eye tests paid and contribution towards glasses, if required solely for VDU work
- Regular CPD seminars
- Regular social events organised and funded by the company throughout the year
The company also provide a company laptop and phone so you can work effectively from home. and in the office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to take the next step in their career.
Please get in contact for more details.