Civil Design (Northville, MI)
Assist the Civil Design group with creating drawings to convey design intent, preparing site design calculations, developing design details, and specifying appropriate construction materials. Duties will include assisting with the preparation of design drawings, technical specifications, cost estimates, and reports and may require working on construction sites performing inspection activities and preparing daily field reports. AutoCAD or AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus.
NOTE: This is a seasonal position.
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Be willing and able to work on construction sites.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as independently, demonstrated team-oriented approach to problem-solving, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy, dependability, and time management skills to manage multiple assignments at any given time.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 45 lbs
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance, have reliable transportation, and be willing to travel to and conduct field work at various job sites.
Authorized to work full-time in the U.S.A. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AAP / EEO Statement
NTH Consultants, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
NTH Consultants, Ltd. participates in E-Verify.