Are you interested in a home based role (remote) with travelling for audit/inspection visits within the UK? Do you have an engineering qualification in Electrical Power & Energy? If yes, then this could be an opportunity for you! About the Role
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Energy Engineering Graduate to join our Energy Efficiency team, who can work independently and as part of our team.
You will be working at the core of our Engineering team identifying and developing energy efficiency and decarbonisation projects that will help our customers in their journey to Net Zero Carbon. Key Duties required as Junior Energy Efficiency Engineer
The above list is not exhaustive Candidate Requirements:
- Carry out desktop analysis of energy consumption data, identifying potential opportunities for savings and carbon reduction
- Perform on-site audits and site inspections of different buildings, mainly in the hospitality industry, including baseline energy and conditions determination, savings calculations and technical reports
- Write high quality technical reports that provide detailed analysis of energy and carbon performance and deliver meaningful recommendations for our customers
- Conduct feasibility studies for the implementation of renewable energy (such as solar PV/thermal) or low-carbon solutions (air/ground source heat pumps)
- The position requires travelling within the UK
- Engineering Degree with exposure to Electrical Power and Energy in the Built Environment
- Be passionate about energy efficiency and sustainability
- Proficient communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Full driving licence
- Mechanical Services and Control, including BMS knowledge is desirable but not essential
About the Company
- Flexible, home-based position with travelling
- Competitive salary dependent on the candidate's skill and qualifications
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
Responsible Power is a UK-wide company specialising in Energy Monitoring and Carbon Reduction.
Our service is designed to assist our clients increase their sustainability performance by reducing their energy consumption through behavioural change and the identification of inefficiencies and wastage while highlighting opportunities for investment in Energy Efficiency Measures. How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and we will be in direct contact.