You will like
Working in Somerset for high pedigree firm that manufacture, supply and deliver a range of high-quality precast concrete products for various markets including a complete design and detailing package. They have an excellent reputation for quality and reliability are growing sustainably, and will make an excellent next employer for an experienced structural engineer.
You will like
The Structural Engineer job itself which you can really make your mark on as they have previously outsourced their structural engineering function. More specifically:
* completing the engineering calculations and feasibility studies
* draughting of the required designs and scheme drawings.
* implementing agreed conceptual design, design parameters and methods of analysis, including preparation of calculations.
* Attending project meetings as required and monitor site progress of contractors.
You will have
To be successful as Structural Engineer you will have a healthy mix of the following:
* Engineering Council accredited MEng, BEng (Hons) or BSc.
* Chartered (or nearly Chartered) Engineer with ICE or IStructE.
* CSCS card holder.
* 7 years Post Graduate Minimum.
* Ideally with precast concrete experience
* Confident in handling and interpreting numerical data and information.
* Good eport writing skills.
You will get
As Structural Engineer, you will enjoy a competitive salary of £50K+ Neg according to skills and experience, plus flexible benefits package.
* Holiday 20 days plus bank hols.
You can apply
To the Structural Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or send CV to (url removed)