Are you a Service Engineer and worked on equipment where water passes through it?!
Well, if you do then we have an excellent opportunity for you. Whether you have worked on Water Purification systems, washing machines, dish Washers etc. we would love to hear from you!
This is a Field Service Engineer role covering Swindon and the M4 Corridor with travel to Swindon, Bristol and Cheltenham or within this triangle.
The role will entail overall responsibility for commercial contracts and call outs in the given area.You will manage:
- Hands on servicing and repair of water treatment equipment.
- Undertaking scheduled service under contract and one-off planned service outside of contract
- Emergency call out activity occasionally outside normal working hours.
- Repair of customer equipment
- Installation of new equipment where repair is not possible or viable. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, and adhere to customer site rules and procedures (assuming the highest level compliance).
- Attention to proactive KPI's and personal safety plans
- Contribute diligently to Team Performance Plan (TPP)
- RAMS (risk assessments) for all visits
- Be familiar with and comply with EQUIPMENT SERVICE processes
- Identify service stakeholders and confirm technical and contractual scoping on site matches assigned work.
- Undertake planned and unplanned service activity as allocated by Service co-ordination team
- Perform routine maintenance work including chemical sanitisation when required.
- Able to work at weekends as/when required
- Willingness to be on call for out of hours emergency work (rota system)
- Minimise customer down time by effectively planning and executing the work
- Work with CORE projects team and BDM's to effectively and efficiently instigate visits and present and one SUEZ approach.
- Deliver and install new equipment (parts) as and when repair is not prudent.
- Test and commission all work prior to leaving the work-site
- Explain and demonstrate correct use of equipment if necessary
- Ensure Customer sign-off of work prior to leaving site
- Report activity on ACCESS Service Manager tablet thoroughly and promptly
- Promote Service contracts where necessary and report back new opportunities to line manager
- Maintain spare parts car stock and up to date records of parts held/used
- Maintain all tools in good condition
- Ensure correct tools and parts are used when required.
- Ensure any and all assumptions, customer or other responsibilities & exclusions outside scope of service are clearly identified and communicated prior to work commencing and any recommendations outside of scope of service are clearly communicated in the service report
- Endeavour to provide value-added, differential advantage in service work focusing on:
So What will you get in return?Competitive salary 25 to 29K 25 days + 8 stats, Pension - Enrolled after 3 months' service -4.5% matched, Life Insurance - After Probation, Overtime & On Call Allowance and a Company Van.This position is immediately available. If you can start before Christmas then this will be a great gift for the client! Contact us now!
- How we can decrease cost of operation
- Improve operating efficiency
- Minimise Environmental, Health and Safety issues