MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
£55K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote workingThe opportunity:
An opportunity has arisen for an individual to lead a capable and dynamic team of 9 Environmental, Trials and Analysis engineers working across a number of critical MBDA projects.
A key part of the Environmental Engineering & Facilities (EE&F) Function, the team delivers all Trials & Analysis aspects of environmental engineering projects with a robust understanding of advanced digital signal processing principles, often internationally.
As the Team leader, you will focus on the delivery of projects, combined with the management, development and performance of your team.
Utilising the specialist technical knowledge within the function, you will engage with senior business customers to identify forthcoming campaigns and programmes of work to scope and bid activities; deliver, through the team, work packages involving data gathering trials and assessments; the development of test specifications and subsequent trial analysis to ensure delivery of the required quality, timescale and budget. You will also conduct day to day management and leadership for team and be an active participant in functional improvement projects.What are we looking for?
What's in it for you?
- A leader who can inspire people to meet business delivery and enable their team members to flourish within their own areas of expertise
- Proven Project Management ability to ensure multiple Projects are delivered to time and budget and with the appropriate quality and standards of safety
- A technical background in Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, possibly with experience of Engineering Analysis/ Trials
What to expect:
- Become an influential part of a function with dedicated, committed engineers with a strong team spirit, that consistently exceeds expectations.
- We provide a supported opportunity to develop your technical and people management / leadership skills and experience.
- An opportunity to deliver against critical business milestones across multiple MBDA projects.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of solving problems, leading and developing your team, satisfying your customers and delivering your projects.
- The opportunity to influence the strategy and to keep pace with emerging technologies and threats.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.