Civil Design Engineer Salary:
£25k - £38k per year
Civil Engineer - Newcastle (Full Time)Our client is looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team in Newcastle.The company has developed wide expertise in the design of public sector and commercial buildings, retaining many local authorities, educational, healthcare, developer, and retail clients.The role offers the successful candidate good prospects for progression, with the chance to build, establish and lead the civil engineering team.Requirements of the role:
- Experience in residential and commercial schemes
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments, drainage strategies for planning, foul and surface water drainage.
- Experience in road and hardstanding design, S278 and other similar sectional agreements.
- Able to represent and promote Practise at all levels.
- To be responsible for strategic technical throughput and production.
What To Do Next
- Our client offers an interesting and varied workload which includes a wide range of projects both in terms of value and design, across all disciplines e.g. residential, commercial, retail, educational, health.
- Modern office with a pleasant and friendly environment
- Clear path for career progression
- Opportunity to grow and lead the civil engineering team.
If you are interested in this role, please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in finding out about other roles that are available in Civil or Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.