Intermediate Civil Engineer
Location: OxfordSalary : £40 000 - £55 000 depending on experience
Our client is a well-established infrastructure practice priding themselves in delivery of high quality design solutions. You have an opportunity to join a team of highly experienced engineers working from their office in Oxford. OPPORTUNITY
You will be working on projects involving improvement schemes such as junctions, roundabouts and traffic calming.
The suitable candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Highways Act and will be able to provide economic designs that meet Part M building regulation requirements.
It's a great opportunity for civil engineers experienced in highway design - from existing highway improvements to new infrastructure within commercial and residential facilities. Key responsibilities for this Intermediate Civil Engineer role:
- Responsible for working with a team of engineers and technicians to deliver projects
- Managing the co-ordination of the structure's delivery
- Taking part in external meetings with clients and design team members
- Preparation of correspondence and reports.
For this Civil Engineer role our client is offering;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Marketing and networking
- understand the importance of communication and have extensive experience in working independently and closely within a design team.
- A competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work arrangements and more!
To discuss this Intermediate Civil Engineer role or other similar roles within Engineering please contact Joanna on or email your CV to