INTERMEDIATE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Salary £30 000 - 40 000 + benefits - depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a vibrant team working on varied projects across the UK. Our client is a Edinburgh based Consultant Civil and Structural Engineering company involved in commercial, industrial, retail, public building contracts and domestic developments.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and enthusiastic. They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to work efficiently within a team. In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you must have:
Structural Engineer Candidates with knowledge of CSC Tedds, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrak Portal would be of significant advantage. Key responsibilities for this Structural Engineer role:
- a degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- ability to design in all the major building materials, steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Ability to deliver projects through to competition while working within multidisciplinary team
- Experience using Design/Analysis software
- Responsible for working with a team of engineers and technicians to deliver projects
- Managing the co-ordination of the structure's delivery
- Taking part in external meetings with clients and design team members
- Preparation of correspondence and reports.
For this Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Marketing and networking
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- A competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work arrangements and more!
To discuss this Structural Engineer role or other similar roles within Engineering please contact Joanna on or email your CV to