Graduate Civil Engineer - PlymouthWe have a great opportunity to join a large, multi-discipline consultancy out of their Plymouth office - working closely alongside another local south west office.Projects:They work on a wide variety of projects, such as:
The company covers:
- Geotechnical and Environmental
You would be under the supervision of the office Director, and quickly be put up to speed with the latest software packages Civil3D, AutoCAD and MicroDrainage. You would be working within Civil Infrastructure on a variety of local projects. Section Agreements 278 and 38, and client liaison.So why join?
- Starting salary C. £24,500
- 25 days holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Joining a very well renowned engineering consultancy at an exciting time for the company
What do we ask from you?
- Relevant degree (BSc,Msc,MEng,BEng)
- Based/happy to live locally
- Great work ethic and commitment to learning
This is a great opportunity to start your career in engineering, so get in touch!