BIM - Cardiff - Civil Engineering
A leading Civil Engineering contractor are seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their team in either Cardiff, Bristol or Taunton / working from home dependant on where is easier for you.
They have a track record of delivering outstanding results across a variety of high-profile civil engineering & rail projects. This is a company that provides an enjoyable working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
If you are looking for a key role with room to progress, this could be the position for you. Remuneration:
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum plus car/car allowance & benefits (dependant on experience) Location:
Cardiff, Bristol or Taunton / working from home. Your role will involve:
You will need:
- Taking full responsibility for the BIM process on the project
- Implementing, maintaining and ensuring all project team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan
- Establishing BIM coordination workshops and report & record progress
- Advising members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works
- Monitoring the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan
If you are interested please contact John Baker
- Bentley Project Wise experience
- CAD & BIM knowledge
- Good humanship
- Ideally a rail, construction or civil engineering background
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.