Water Hygiene Engineer- Manchester
£22,000- £26,000 + Benefits (depending on experience)
Are you a water hygiene engineer based in Leeds? Our client is looking to hire an experienced water hygiene engineer to complete duties in and around the North West. The successful candidate will have at least a years' experience, and must have a full UK driver's license. Applicants with no previous experience will not be considered. Key duties of the Water Hygiene Engineer role can include:
Experience required for the Water Hygiene Engineer role:
- TMV installations and servicing
- Water sampling from a variety of water systems and sources
- Temperature checks
- Tanks cleans and disinfections
- Shower head descaling
- Closed system analysis and disinfections
The Next Step
- A year's experience carrying out the role
- A full UK driver's license
- NVQ level 2 in plumbing would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
With a company van, training, and excellent career opportunities. For more information on this Water Hygiene Engineer role and other positions please email with a copy of your CV, or call Freddie Crawford on , and we will call you right back.
Suitable Job Titles: Water hygiene technician, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, plumber, legionella control.
Suitable Locations: Manchester, Stockport, Buxton, Doncaster, Glossop, Bakewell, Bolton, Sheffield, Rotherham, Burton-Upon-Trent, Castle Donnington, Loughborough, Derby, East Midlands, Oldham, Barnsley, Hyde, Ashbourne, Nottingham, Leicester, Ripley, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Matlock, Worksop.