Water Hygiene Engineer - Manchester £22,000- £28,000 (depending on experience):
An exciting opportunity has come up to work with a leading water hygiene company in the UK. The client is at the forefront of the water hygiene industry. The perfect candidate will be someone hardworking and determined, who wants to progress in their career, as the company offers lots of training opportunities. Duties of the Water Hygiene Engineer role:
- Tank inspections
- TMV installations
- Water sampling from various water systems and sources
- Monitoring the temperature of domestic water systems
- Remedial and plumbing maintenance
Water sampling For the Water Hygiene Engineer role, candidates will need the following background:
- Water Hygiene Engineer experience
- Experience carrying out three or more of the duties above
- Full UK Driver's Licence is essential
- NVQ or a plumbing equivalent would be beneficial
The Water Hygiene Engineer in this company, will be liable to many benefits, which include:
The Next Step
- Company vehicle and PPE equipment provided
- Competitive salary and pension scheme, with a good work-life balance
- Opportunities for training leading to further career progression
For more information on this role and other positions please email with a copy of your CV, or call Freddie Crawford on , and we will call you right back.
Similar job titles: Water technician, legionella risk assessor, plumber, water installation, TMV technician, water hygiene engineer, water treatment.
Suitable Locations: Liverpool, Stoke on Trent, Bradford, Sheffield, Leeds, Derby, Wigham, Warrington.