We are currently looking for a Civil Engineer in Winchester. Working hours:
As a Civil Engineer, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday (Flexible working hours) The successful Civil Engineer will be offered:
To be considered for the Civil Engineer role you must have:
- Salaries from £30,000-£32,000 (Experience-dependent)
- 25 days paid annual leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service
- Generous company sick pay scheme, should you need it
- 4x salary life assurance cover
- Single cover private medical insurance, which can be extended to include family members at preferential rates
- A contributory company pension plan, to help you prepare for your retirement
- Income protection insurance
As a Civil Engineer your role will involve the following:
- Be a graduate with a good degree in civil engineering
- A good understanding of the basic regulatory requirements
- 5 years+ of experience
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD at a drawing/design level
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Agree on design philosophy/design fundamentals
- Be responsible for delivering work to a fee and to timescales agreed upon with a Project Manager
- Production of Civil Engineering work packages relating to medium to large development projects from initial concept through to completion
- Production of flood risk assessments (FRAs), Drainage strategies and calculations for planning and other statutory consents.
- Prepare client/project proposals
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients, contractors, and fellow professionals
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.