SENIOR CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN ENGINEER
My client is a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy whose Leeds office is looking for an experienced full time Senior Civil Engineer to help take a lead on projects.The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working on large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions, schools, and highways and will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on their career success.The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.Responsibilities
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE preferred,
- Post-graduation experience in a Consultancy.
- Familiar with flood risk assessments,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Conversant with AutoCAD, PDS and Windes.
As a Senior Civil Engineer you will be required to design and manage your own projects and attend Client / Design team meetings etc with some degree of supervision.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation. What To Do Next If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the link to apply. If you are interested in hearing about other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.