This well-established, multi-disciplinary Engineering firm is looking to add to its continually growing team. In their hopes to build upon their already established outreach across the UK, they are currently recruiting for a Graduate +2 Structural Engineer. This is also to help the team cope with increasing project commissions and bookings.
The Role :
* Collaborating with the Client and project delivery team to create and develop structural designs and calculations
* Carrying out a range of structural calculations, analysis and designs primarily using Tedds/Tekla Software
* Carrying out structural surveys and inspections
* Report writing
* Ensuring that projects are undertaken to the specified budget and timeframes
* Managing and transferring skills to junior members of staff
* Knowledge of relevant software packages including but not limited to AutoCAD, Tekla, Revit, Microsoft Office suite of programs.
* Relevant UK experience of detailed design for a variety of structural works including but not limited to Industrial schemes, residential schemes and commercial schemes.
* Knowledge and application of Design Guides, Codes of Practise and Regulations.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Commitment to producing high quality work and to promoting the reputation of the company.
* Commitment to continuous professional development.
Not only will you be working within an innovative and creative team, you will be compensated with a competitive salary package including company pension, paid overtime, Employee Assistance programme (EAP) and working from home flexibility if this is something you would like to do.
If working within an award winning, creative, and innovative team would be of interest to you, please get in touch with ASAP. Alternatively, if you are interested in other Structural Engineering opportunities, do feel free to contact Jack on or email -
About Strata Consulting:We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website.Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.