- Water Treatment Engineer Location
- Inside the M25 Package
- Company Vehicle/Fuel, Credit Card for materials & resources, £25 flat rate expenses per night working away (No receipts required) Enrolment Schemes
- Enrolment into peer lead employee of the month and year awards, with generous budgets for the winners. Enrolment into health shield cash back plan following 6 months of service. Enrolment into the company pension scheme. A Free Holiday in the month of your birthday outside of your holiday allowance. A focused personal development plan where the company will assist where possible with any career goals. Client
My Client are one of the leading Water Treatment, Hygiene, HVAC Maintenance and Commissioning companies operating within the UK & established for over 25 years. Located in the North West but work is primarily in the South East & Greater London area. The company is also a full member of BSRIA (Building Services Research and Information Association), and with this in mind we are eager to recruit a Water Treatment Engineer to work the South East. Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- To be able to carry out full pre-commissioning cleaning to the latest BSRIA guidance, including, dynamic flushing, chemical cleaning, obtaining flow rates, sampling, biocide wash, dosing, and back flushing.
- To be able to carry out various other water treatment activities including but not limited to, chlorination's of domestic and external services, tank cleaning, investigative works, and maintenance sampling.
- To be able to liaise with clients at site level as a specialist in their field in a professional manner, and to be able to feedback relevant information to the operations team.
- To be able to take ownership of projects and where possible source materials and resources necessary to complete works to a high standard.
- To be able to able to produce a high standard of test sheets and documentation for works carried out and to submit this to the operations team in a timely manner.
- To be able to organise own schedule to ensure arrival on sites at the appropriate time to ensure attendance at inductions and hours required on site are complete, works are completed all over the UK so must hold a full driving licence and be willing to work away from home.
You'll notice the salary guide has a large range, and this is dependant on location & Experience. Top end of that salary will mean you can manages the project from start to finish, with communication lines with the office. Working supervisor, and is capable of managing a site team of engineers. Attends site meetings and deals with the client team (along with consultants).
If you are interested in this new and exciting opportunity with a growing company then call Ben Gibson on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV