Penguin Recruitment are working alongside a leading independent Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental and Ground Investigation Specialists in their search for Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will join an expert and highly skilled team and will be involved in a broad variety of geotechnical and geoenvironmental projects. Ideally, you should be educated to degree level in an appropriate discipline and experienced and knowledgeable in typical geotechnical/geoenvironmental engineer duties and be willing to travel.
The main duties of the role include:
- Performing site investigations
- Carrying out Phase I Desk Studies and Walkover Surveys
- Carrying out Phase II+ intrusive investigations, including risk assessment and interpretative report writing
- Inspecting project sites to monitor remediation progress
- Scheduling of samples for laboratory analysis
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, flexible working hours, 28 days annual leave, generous pension scheme and other additional benefits.
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns
on or email .
We have many more vacancies available on our website www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.