Graduate Civil Engineer Location: Sheffield Salary: £23-£25kWe have got an exciting opportunity for graduates with a degree in civil engineering to gain valuable experience working for our client's firm based in Sheffield area. Our client's firm is a
Multidiscipline Construction Consultancy working on variety of projects like rail infrastructure, transport, residential, commercial, and leisure facilities. They are dedicated to providing a supportive environment where a Junior Civil Engineer can learn and thrive while gaining experience from work. It's a perfect opportunity for a Civil Engineering Graduate who:
- has completed a relevant degree with last year's modules and projects strongly biased towards civil engineering- is looking to start a full time permanent position with a well-established growing company- holds a full UK driving licence (the role requires traveling to sites)- is looking forward to learning from senior engineers and other professionals
If you have plenty of positive energy, a desire to learn and have a passion for Civil Engineering - This offer is the one for you. The Benefits:
What To Do Next
- Regular salary reviews
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee discounts
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Child Care vouchers
If you are interested in this role then please clink on the link to apply.
If you are interested in other roles in Civil or Structural Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Joanna now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.