Water Hygiene Engineer- Newcastle £22,000- £26,000 + Benefits (depending on experience)
Are you looking to progress your career through access to company training initiatives? Our client is looking for a driven individual who can complete Water Hygiene Engineer duties based in the Newcastle area. The ideal candidate will have at least a year's experience carrying out duties and a full UK driver's license. Key duties of the Water Hygiene Engineer role can include:
Experience required for the Water Hygiene Engineer role:
- TMV installations and servicing
- Water sampling from a variety of water systems and sources
- Temperature checks
- Tanks cleans and disinfections
- Shower head descaling
- Closed system analysis and disinfections
The Next Step
- A year's experience carrying out the role
- A full UK driver's license
- NVQ level 2 in plumbing would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
With a company van, training, and excellent career opportunities. For more information on this Water Hygiene Engineer role and other positions please email with a copy of your CV, or call Freddie Crawford on , and we will call you right back.
Suitable Job Titles: Water hygiene technician, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, plumber, legionella control.
Suitable Locations: Newcastle, Crammington, Hexham, Chester Le Street, Durham, Morpeth, Sunderland, Gateshead, Darlington, Hartlepool.