Graduate Civil Engineer Location: Reading Salary: £23-£26 000
We are looking for a graduate civil engineer to join our client's busy office just outside of Reading. They are a quickly expanding firm of consulting engineers with expertise in civil and structural design as well as transportation, water infrastructure and environmental services. OPPORTUNITY
You will have a chance to work on variety of projects and take part in design of structures across several markets such as sports and leisure facilities, education, residential and commercial developments, public health and pedestrian and highway bridges. You will work closely with architects, project managers and M and E consultants.
As a part of an experienced and qualified team you will bring proactive approach and commercial awareness a to all commissions, which range from small scale sites to large urban extensions, strategic development and multi-million pound projects. ABOUT YOU
The perfect candidate will have plenty of positive energy and a strong desire to learn.
The skills and experience they look for in their graduates:
What To Do Next
- You will have achieved a Degree in Civil Engineering (BEng Civil Engineering).
- You will have relevant work experience gained through summer placements and internships.
- Have the ability to apply a wide range of practical, technical and problem-solving skills to project work.
- Ability to communicate and work with people at all levels
- Finally, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time you start employment.
If you are interested in this role then please clink on the link to apply.
If you are interested in other roles in Civil or Structural Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Joanna now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.