Graduate Geo-Environmental EngineerMiddlesbroughSalary up to £22,000 (+ fantastic training and relocation package)
I'm looking for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer looking to kickstart their career in the world of Ground Investigation.
You will be a fresh graduate or have up to a years' experience and will be eager to learn from an expert team who will help develop your skills and understanding.
There is an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate including, performance bonus schemes, a relocation package and exceptional training programmes.
Ideally, you will be degree qualified and have some experience in site investigation and report writing.
If this sounds like you, my client is a forward-thinking and growing business who offer a wide range of Geo-Environmental consultancy services across the Northeast.Key skills/ qualifications for this Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer role:
Key duties of this Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer role:
- Degree qualified in Geology, Civil Engineering, Environmental Science or another relevant subject
- Master's degree and/or PHD but not essential
- Experience in site investigations, report writing, Geotechnical techniques and Contaminated Land Techniques
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation is desirable
- Knowledge of current Geotechnical legislation and monitoring regulations is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Full UK driving licence
- Managing and supervising site works including trial pitting, cable and rotary drilling, etc.
- Undertaking gas/groundwater monitoring, verification of clean cap/gas protection measures, and scheduling laboratory testing
- Interpretative and Factual report writing
- Geo-Environmental risk assessments
- Undertake Phase 1 desk studies
- Liaise with subcontractors, clients and colleagues
- Processing field and laboratory results
Sunderland, Durham, Whitby, Darlington, Spennymoor, Seaham and Hartlepool.