My Client who are an established and reputable SME based in Leeds are looking for a Senior / Associate level Civil/Infrastructure design engineer to join the multi-disciplined office. Its a quality career opportunity to work with one of the most ambitious and forward thinking companies, within a great working environment.
A very good financial package is in the offering, of which includes Car-Allowance, good basic and bonus.
With an excellent workload domestically and Uk wide, you will ideally fill the following details:
This is a role for senior civil / infrastructure engineers and assist with the design of infrastructure drainage and road schemes. You will be using software packages such as AutoCAD, Microdrainage, PDS and Civils3D. Your responsibilities are expected to become point of contact for clients and architects so there will be plenty of opportunities to get to site and attend meetings.
Other duties include:
• Provide infrastructure (civil, highways and drainage) design.
• Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
• Prepare high quality technical reports.
• Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
* Manage junior staff and create a leadership / mentor approach