Aqua-Tech Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Engineering company who specialise in the water industry. Due to various recent project wins, they are looking to grow their teams and are currently looking for Estimator / Pre-Construction Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who are already well established and highly reputable. The client is extremely forward thinking and will consider a 4-day working week after the initial probation period. They have offices in Cumbernauld, Edinburgh, Preston and Inverness with extremely flexible working arrangements (office/home/hybrid).
This is a permanent role with career progression and can be based from Cumbernauld, Inverness or Edinburgh.
The client is an established industry leader providing single sourced solutions within the field of MEICAT Engineering. Our areas of expertise include hazardous areas, PLC/SCADA, telemetry integration, mechanical and electrical engineering design, installation, project management and preventive maintenance.
You will report directly to the Pre-Construction Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
* Client interfacing
* Site survey and scoping reporting input/management
* Management and production of pre-construction deliverables
* PQQ/ITT/ITN support and submissions
* Project scope price build up
* Subcontract enquiry management
* Pipeline updates and reporting
A broad range of key skills are required, including:
* The Estimator should have a background in Mechanical, Electrical or ICA equipment and services
* The Estimator will have the ability to evaluate proposals from the supply chain for MEICA equipment including scope of supply, technical compliance, and commercial offer.
* The Estimator will have good communication skills
* The Estimator will be computer literate with a good understanding of appropriate software packages.
* The Estimator will be able to integrate well into a team as well as work independently.
* Exceptional organisational skills.
* Must be able to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
* Excellent client service focus with flexible approach to work.
* Able to initiate dialog with wide range of personnel to obtain information and close issues.
* Proactive in approach to work
* Clean driving licence