Senior Structural Engineer
Salary £43k - £60k + Benefits
PRG have been appointed on an exclusive basis on behalf of a top five multi-disciplinary consultancy in the search of a Senior Structural Engineer to join their office in Belfast.
Due to significant growth and development, continuing to win major project work across the Property, Science Industry Technology and Social Infrastructure sectors.
Current and recent projects include commercial, residential, sports, industrial and social infrastructure projects. The consultancy are looking for an enthusiastic engineer with a passion for technical design excellence who enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional design teams, taking responsibility for and nurturing technical skills across our structural team.
The employer was one of the first organisations to provide their staff with flexible allowing you a combination of working from home and in their office in Belfast. As a multi-disciplinary firm, the consultancy is proud of the quality of the work their engineers produce. The firm aim to design building that maximise value whilst minimising their environmental impact.
You will be a leader, integrating coordinating and guiding the team. You will direct the process and carrying out structural engineering design. The role will require you to deliver high quality, innovative design. It is expected you will have thorough knowledge of Structural Services, experience of full range of project delivery with experience of site supervision and inspections.
You will have experience:
* Liaising with clients, design team members and contractors
* Acting in the capacity as a lead engineer
* Help develop and support graduate engineers and technicians
* Open to travel nationwide or internationally (short-term travel) depending on project requirements.
You will have
* Degree qualified and a chartered engineer via IStructE, ICE or equivalent.
* Have a developing understanding of engineering principles, and the appropriate use of technical analysis and design software packages.
* Developing experience with Eurocode or equivalent
* Have an aptitude for working on your own initiative and being proactive.
* Take responsibility for parts of projects and support less experienced team members
* Good understanding of digital workflows.
* Interest in low- and zero-carbon design.
The firm are proud to offer one of the best salaries and benefits package and can support engineers who are looking to further their professional development.
To find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity, applicants are encouraged to apply online today or get in contact with Nic Antoniou at PRG today