Trainee Water Treatment Service Engineer | Grimsby
What You Get
• Up to £25k basic salary (40 hour week)
• Paid overtime for weekdays and weekends (double money Sundays)
• Van, phone and tablet
• Full training and support
You'll join a growing water treatment treatment business who can give you LOTS of career options. They're looking for a Trainee Water Treatment Service Engineer in Lincolnshire, who has any plumbing or Water Hygiene experience and wants to progress their career.
They are also interested in speaking to Science graduates - keep to join the water treatment sector. You'll be given the best industry training and support, signed up for courses such as Water Management Society, City & Guilds Legionella Risk Assessing, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• You'll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• They blend all their own chemicals in house.
• You'll be joining a business who reinvest their profits to make your job much more comfortable.
• They have various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Independent water treatment business.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it's a superb company to join!
• As a Trainee Water Treatment Service Engineer, you'll be carrying out cold water storage tank cleaning for their key clients.
• You'll also be servicing cooling towers, closed systems and water softeners and will receive full training on this.
• It's based in Grimsby and you'll be predominately covering sites in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire.
• You'll get plenty of support and training to further your career.
The Ideal Candidate
• It's essential that you've worked as a Plumber, a Water Hygiene Technician or are a recent science graduate with a desire to work in the water treatment industry.
• The company are ambitious, and they want to hire forward-thinking candidates.
• Based in Grimsby or close by.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on (phone number removed).
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills