An exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join our team in the leading civil engineering contractor working on the construction of reservoir structure and the wider portfolio of civil engineering projects including both framework / contract agreements and tendered projects.
A busy and fast paced business unit involved in a range of civil engineering works in a variety of sectors to include rail, Environment Agency, Local Authority etc. The business unit are involved in multi-disciplinary civils projects, whether one off tendered projects or projects within our long term framework / contract agreements with key clients.
As Site Agent you will be directly responsible for the daily management of various civil engineering projects within our portfolio work in the region. Day to day responsibilities would include:
Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
* Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
* Liaison with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
* The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
* Ensuring that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
* The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Contracts Manager.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience as a Site Agent in a civil engineering environment.
* Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
* Experience as a Sub Agent, Site Agent or Senior Site Agent in a civil engineering, contracting environment