This is an opportunity to join a team engaged on a major highways reconstruction scheme in South Wales. The successful candidate will have 2+ years previous experience in a similar civil engineering role duties will include:
- Producing detailed reports and providing technical information.
- Coordinating and supervising site investigation works and planning.
- -Surveying and setting out.
- Scheduling materials for ordering.
- Organising site operations in accordance with the agreed programme.
- Liaising with consultants and subcontractors.
- Monitoring the work of site operatives and subcontractors.
- Ensuring adherence of health and safety requirements.
- Arranging testing of materials.
- Resolving any technical problems that may arise.
In return a competitive salary and generous allowances are offered along with the chance to work with a forward thinking establishment, dedicated to employee career development.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy