Site Engineer - Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor - North East
* Tier 1 contractor
* Projects valued between £1m-£20m
* Excellent training and personal development opportunities
SSA are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering contractors who are expanding their operational team within their Water division working as part of their AMP7 Northumbrian Water framework looking after varied projects valued from £1m-£20m generally.
Duties will involve but are not limited to:
* Setting out, levelling, & surveying
* Reporting of site progress & attendance of site meetings
* Providing technical guidance for the site teams and subcontractors
* Checking plans, drawings and setting out co ordination
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the company's health and safety policy on site
* Involvement in the prepeation of site documentation such as method statements, RAMs, and ITPs
* Updating site diaries
You will receive excellent remuneration for the role, as well as a package including a company car/car allowance, healthcare, 5% employee & 10% employer pension, as well as other benefits. You will also be supported for further learning including training courses, degrees, & chartership - with costs covered.
* Qualification in civil engineering/construction
* 1 year plus experience as a Site Engineer