Reichhardt & Ebe Engineering, Inc. (R&E) is seeking Civil Engineers at various levels to meet the growing demands for our quality service. All experience levels (from internships to years of work experience) are welcome! Don’t miss this great opportunity to work with a great team as you grow your career.
- Compensation: $30 up to $70 per hour based on engineering experience level
- Retirement plan with generous company match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage with employee premium fully paid
- A relaxed and friendly office atmosphere
- Project diversity
- Work/life balance
- Bonuses averaging 3 to 6% of employee wages
- Company retreats
- Training opportunities
- Upward mobility opportunities
WHO WE ARE
We’re a small civil engineering firm of about 20 employees located in beautiful Whatcom County – a hub for outdoor activities nestled between the mountains and the San Juans. Our office is 12 miles from Bellingham, 100 miles north of Seattle, and 50 miles from Vancouver, Canada. We love where we live and work, and we think you will too!
WHAT WE DO
R&E specializes in municipal design engineering and construction management for local agencies. We focus on building long lasting client relationships and quality products. We are proud of the work we do and enjoy seeing our projects translated from paper to reality. Our employees are able to participate in all stages of the project from concept to design, and through construction. Our projects are diverse and range in value from tens of thousands to tens of millions of dollars.
Civil Engineers are a member of the R&E engineering team and work closely with other project engineers, project managers, R&E principals, technical and administrative staff as well as R&E clients, and construction contractors. Civil Engineers are responsible for preparing designs and managing construction oversight for municipal and private infrastructure projects.
More experienced Civil Engineers manage design teams including subconsultants, coordination and communication with the client, managing overall project scope, schedule and budget. Work includes office and field tasks, developing plans, specifications, and estimates, construction engineering, construction management, aiding in marketing efforts, development of scopes of work, development of fees and budgets, project management including providing direction and oversight to other engineers and technical staff as well as communicating with clients, contractors and office staff.
QUALIFICATIONS - Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Recent graduates will be expected to have their EIT or scheduled to sit for the exam and experienced Civil Engineers will be Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Washington (or equivalent in another state)
- Varying Civil Engineering experience levels are welcome (from internships to years of work experience)
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively work with clients and various other groups
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn.
- All candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check prior to employment and will need to have a valid license with proof of insurance by the time of hire.
Come check us out. For full job description and to apply, please visit our website to apply https://recivil.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/.
First consideration given to applications received by January 6, 2023. Open until filled.
Reichhardt & Ebe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.