Civil Engineer -
Required to join our client who are a nationwide Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy in their Oxfordshire office. The Civil Engineer would be working on a variety of Residential and Commercial Development projects. The Civil Engineer will be working on Design of drainage, service, road infrastructure and earthworks on a broad range of projects that include industrial, commercial, residential, retail, health and leisure developments.
The Civil Engineer will have diverse workload and be involved in all aspects of projects from scheme design, through to construction on site. The Ideal Civil Engineer will be Degree Qualified within Civil Engineering Discipline with 6 months+ experience within a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer at the start of their career with experience of using AutoCAD or a Civil Engineer with a few years of experience seeking their next step in their career. A crucial part of this role will involve client liaison and supporting other team members in attending design and site meetings, this opportunity will support a candidate to Chartership with the ICE. Civil Engineer Position Overview
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Feasibility studies.
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Statements
- Preparation of contract documents, procurement of contractors and site supervision
- Project management.
- Design and detailing of works associated with highway (s.278, s.38, etc.) and drainage agreements
- Attending Client Meetings
- Design and site supervision of highway maintenance schemes
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- MEng, BEng, Bsc Graduate looking to work towards Chartered status.
- Experience of working in a Civil Engineering role
- Experience of using AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving Licence
- The ability to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic environment.
- Salary DOE
- Chartership with the ICE
- Company pension
- Career progression
- Flexible benefits package
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.