Employer : Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc.
Job Title: Engineer- Structures
Job Requisition: 21323.8.
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
Salary: $119,142 per year
Job Duties: The role of Engineer in Structural Engineering is to independently evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques and procedures while using judgment when making minor adaptations and modifications. The Engineer is responsible for designing specific system components for the overall design effort. In this role, the Engineer is responsible for some or all of the following:
• Prepares analysis and design of the project(s) in coordination with the project/design manager.
• Communicates with clients, consultants and team members to ensure a clear understanding of project goals.
• Interprets applicable codes and industry standards.
• Performs construction administration services on assigned projects including tracking and reviewing submittals during construction phase, reviewing show drawings and responding to and coordinating responses to RFIs from contractors and subcontractors.
• Organizes and generates project schedules for project submittals.
• Assists project manager with project delivery and coordination
• Conducts studies and prepares appropriate results.
• Trains and mentors new employees on various assessment and design techniques and on WPM design standards.
Job Requirements: Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Architectural Engineering and three years of experience.
Foreign Language, Licenses, and Certifications: Must have a Professional Engineer (P.E.) license.
Contact Instructions: To apply, send resume to email@example.com. Must reference job 21323.8.