Our client is a specialist engineering consultancy with a national and international reputation for delivering solutions to challenging civil and environmental engineering problems. They provide ethical and sustainable engineering solutions for this generation and acknowledge our impact on society.
Our clients consultancy comprises predominantly chartered professionals, with backgrounds in engineering, geology and sciences, with significant experience of the construction and development sectors.
Our client is currently seeking a Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical Engineer to join their expanding team in the south-east. This role is a combination of site work, office and working from home.
My client offers a competitive salary and company benefits.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for someone with talent and drive to be part of the existing team to grow and lead by example and create a successful and enjoyable work environment.
• Preferably minimum of 1 years post-graduate experience within the ground engineering sector OR A Raw Graduate with good academia
• Soil and rock logging skills.
• A good understanding of the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others.
• Experience in scheduling geotechnical testing of soil and rock.
• Experience in the preparation of Preliminary Sources Studies (desk studies).
• Clear, polite written and oral communication skills.
• A collaborative approach to work.
• Integrity and a caring approach to others.
• A commitment to continued professional development
DRIVING LICENCE REQUIRED