Civil Structural Engineer Permanent Hessle Overview
We are in urgent need of a degree-qualified, chartered Civil/Structural engineer to support projects that have recently been won. Ideally we would like someone who would join on a full-time staff basis, preferably in the Humber area although we would consider hybrid working. Work Scope
- Tank bund walls and tertiary containment
- Topographic surveys
- Interpretation of site investigations
- Writing of civil/structural reports
- Designing schemes that can be designed and drawings issued to clients
- Steel buildings
- Design concrete slabs / supports
- Pipe supports
- Investigating civil issues for clients and design remedial works
- Vent stack design
- Degree-qualified in a relevant discipline
- Chartered Engineer, or working towards chartership
- Must be able to produce CAD drawings and calculations using Solid Works or STADD PRO
- Site visits may be required
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.