At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Our hands-on and visionary engineers act as intermediaries between product conceptualization and launch. We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. Join our team in the design, creation and continuation of innovative design and development of flexible pipe systems. Partner with the best
As a structural engineer, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects and functions, face challenges to grow, and be an integral part of this innovative team.
As a Structural (Mechanical) Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Participating in the activities for design documentation on flexible pipe components and systems
- Interpreting ideas and concepts and recommending solutions and alternatives from a design and project perspective
- Reviewing and approving brief and ideas from client and communicating to relevant manufacturing and engineering teams
- Identifying and resolving bugs and other design flaws
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in design ANSYS, FEA and SolidWorks
- Be familiar with the principles and application of API, ASME, ANSI, ISO NOSORK and DNV
- Have a degree or certificate in an engineering or manufacturing field
- Be familiar with use of equipment, stress analysis and mechanical assessments
- Show enthusiasm for concept development, innovation and design projects
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.